The Development Communications Coordinator will work to generate and implement fundraising opportunities for the Theatre and oversee development communications for the Foundation. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail and an ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Previous experience in fundraising, grant-writing, marketing or non-profits is preferred.
This position reports to the General Manager. Variable schedule of approximately 20 hours/week.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with some coursework in the arts, non-profit fundraising, or business
• 1-2 years experience in fundraising or grant writing for an arts or not-for-profit experience a plus
• Familiarity with MC Office, MS Excel and past work experience in CRM or POS systems a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively and calmly in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management, while maintaining a sense of humor
• Ability to work a variable schedule
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Ashland Theatre Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.